Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Lily!!

Today is my daughter's second birthday. Happy Birthday Sweetie!

This set was a present from me & her daddy. I won this personalized tutu & hat along with a personalized t-shirt from ItsyBitsyBunny. I can not tell you how GORGEOUS this set is! It's absolutely beautiful! Lily's name is embroidered on the pink ribbon on the tutu. She did a fabulous job. I am taking Lily to get her professional pictures taken in this after the first of the year.

8 Sweet Comments:

Brittany said...

Awww how cute! Happy Birthday to your little girl!

April said...

AWWWWWWWW, what a sweetie! Happy Birthday to her!

Anonymous said...

The hat and the tutu are famtastic! And my Katie would totally go right along with that topless style!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your cutie! And that outfit is adorable...lucky you to win it :-)

Gingham Skies said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl and CONGRATS to you Melanie, you won the Alien Stocking from my blog. Please email me with your address so I can send it off to you ASAP (ginghamskies@gmail.com)

Bare Bottoms Boutique said...

OMG - That is adorable! Happy Birthday cutie!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!

amylouwhosews said...

Happy Birthday! My daughter turned 3 the same day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin