Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite

Because I LOVE photo challenges I am linking up this week over at Paper Mama.
This week's challenge is: Absolute Favorite
I am also linking to Chatting at the Sky and Life with my 3 boybarians.

I had a hard time picking my absolute favorite.  I have many favorites and they seem to change each day.
I am really smitten with this one lately.  {it's my facebook profile pic right now}
I REALLY LOVE my new lens.

Check out all of the other favorites at the Paper Mama.
The Paper Mama
Sweet Shots:
Sweet Shot Day


Tuesday's Unwrapped
tuesdays unwrapped at cats

My Signature

10 Sweet Comments:

Susan said...

Love that sweet face! What a cutey! Smitten indeed!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

She is just darling. I can see why it's a fav...great photo!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love that photo of your daughter - beautiful!

Tara said...

Great photo, she has beautiful eyes! Visiting from the Paper Mama.

Wendy Irene said...

simply beautiful!

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE this picture. It shows her eyes with such clarity. They are amazing!

Liz Mays said...

No wonder you love that lens. It makes magic!

Muthering Heights said...

Your daughter has the PRETTIEST eyes!

Anna K. said...

Wow. I can see the beautiful depth of color in her eyes!

Love the wind-blown pigtails, too. Reminds me of days gone by when I had them! ;)

Jacqueline said...

This is just gorgeous. What lens are you using now? I am your newest follower.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin