Friday, May 27, 2011

Family....

Over the last few weeks I have taken HUNDREDS of photos of my family.  Yeah, I know, shocker right!?!?  Going to Disney for a week and going to a family wedding will do that.  I have sooooo many photos I want to blog along with my experiences we had at Disney. 

So let me start here.  Last Saturday we went to my cousin's wedding.  Before the wedding I took photos of my parents and the kids outside of the beautiful church.  Mom & dad, these are for you.  :)

So I am a sucker for cute kids dressed up.
So when did my baby boy get so old?

These 3 musketeers are going to get into soooo much trouble.  They kept singing friends together, friends forever the whole day.
A few days before the wedding, Lily asked me if she could wear her Cinderella costume to the wedding.  She wanted to be dressed as a princess, too.  I told her she was wearing her princess Lily dress. Lily was super excited to wear that dress because it has tulle to make it fluffy....like the tutu she puts under her Cinderella costume to make it fluffy. =)
My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

~Dawn~ said...

Beautiful pictures. Your kids are darling. Where did you get their dresses - they are so pretty.

Dawn
Mom-a-Logues
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

Wendy Irene said...

What beautiful family you have :) Have a great weekend!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Thank you guys!

Dawn, I bought my daughter's dress at Macy's after Christmas and I am pretty sure my nieces' dresses my sister bought at Old Navy. It was funny because they color coordinated and we did not plan it that way.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin