Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wordful Wednesday - Magic

I received my Disney PhotoPass CDs in the mail yesterday.  YAY.  Definitely glad I pre bought the CD.  I haven't printed any yet, so I am not sure of the quality, but from what I was told when I talked to a customer service rep the photo files are large enough to print large photos.  After adding all borders and fiddling with sizes I ended up with 555 photos on 2cd's for $100.  (there were about 200 original photos)  It's nice that I have some family shots that our whole family are in.  No missing mom syndrome. 

Not to mention those magic shots.  Magic Shots ROCK!  If you are not familiar with them....here are the details.  What you do is when you see a Disney Photographer you ask them if they have a magic shot.  If they do they will do that shot after the signature shot they are put there to do.  My kids LOVED asking to do this.  The photographer will ask you to pose a certain way and then they take a photo.  After when you look at the photos a character will be added to them.  {Please note...some of my photos were missing the "magic overlay" so I called when I got back home and they added them within 24hrs.}  Here is one of mine...

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus & Parenting by Dummies.
My Signature

9 Sweet Comments:

hoffee and a nuffin said...

SO much fun! We'll be headed to DL in two weeks. The boys are SUPER excited. Great family pic, btw! :)

Dee said...

Those are fantastic! I wanna go!!!

Wendy Irene said...

beautiful family!!!

I am Harriet said...

How cool! I love the Tinkerbell!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/cleaning-out-my-mailbox/

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What a lovely pic of a lovely family! Glad you all had so much fun!

Jingle said...

That is so super fun! It sounds like a nice stress-reducing package! Lots of great Disney shots with the fam and you didn't have to worry about getting them all!

Finding Charm said...

That's a good deal for Disney afterall! Sounds like fun and all part of "the magic".

~ Noelle said...

first of all, great family shot!
second thing...
I so wish I would not have heard about the magic shot...
now, I really want to go again!!!
We did not know about that when we went last year!!!!!
how fun would that have been?!

Unknown said...

Wow I had no idea that they did that kind of thing! How fun for you guys! Especially the kids - I bet they LOVE this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin