Monday, September 19, 2011

Lily's Necklace

While my kids love the clay pieces I make, they typically do not ask me to make things for them.  It is just second nature for them to see me sitting at the table playing with clay. 

When Lily walked over to me while I was working a few days before school started and asked for me to make a necklace for her first day of school, I felt like I needed to do something special just for her. 

She gave me direction....telling me exactly how she wanted her lalaloopsy dressed and all of the colors. 
I talked Lily into the bare feet and I am glad I did....they are too cute!



My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Wendy Irene said...

The kids looked so cute for their first day of school! I love the necklace you made for Lily! It makes me excited for the day my daughter is old enough to start wearing them. How old was Lily when she started? Have a great day!

Liz Mays said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is the cutest thing ever!!! I'm surprised every little girl in class didn't want one after that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin