Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordful Wednesday - Hello Beautiful!

Last week when I left to take Lily to school, we had a beautiful surprise.  This beautiful butterfly in our flowers.  The kids have been waiting patiently to see if the flowers we got from Disney would in fact bring butterflies like the butterfly exhibit where they were passing the package of  seeds out.  






The beautiful butterfly was there when I went back to pick Lily up and when we got home.  These Zinnias have been the free gift that keeps on giving.  My husband & I cut off a bunch of heads so we can replant them next year.  They are so beautiful and are still blooming new flowers.


<-----------Please click here and vote for my photo.  Today is the last day to vote.  Thank you soooo much!









For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, & The InfoMouse 

My Signature

15 Sweet Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous photos!

The Info Mouse said...

Wow, the butterfly photos are so beautiful!

PS- I love your family's picture at Disney!!

Dexie said...

love those. great shots too. happy WW!

Run DMT said...

Your butterfly photos are stunning. Gorgeous captures!

I am Harriet said...

What a pretty butterfly!



Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/left-in-the-patch/

SoCo mom said...

I agree - your photos are stunning! So glad your souvenir is so long-lasting and special for your kids.

Liz Mays said...

Spectacular! The orange and pink are amazing together.

PS. As you know, I've been voting. :)

Keri Fabin said...

Gorgeous!

Wendy Irene said...

Absolutely amazing shots Melanie! Happy Wednesday to you!

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- INCREDIBLE!!!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Oh my goodness! Those are AMAZING pics!! Just Beautiful!! A good friend of mine that died in May loved Butterflies and every time one comes fluttering around me now, I know it's her!!

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Beautiful shots! I love to see butterflies in the garden.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are sooo gorgeous. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots of your Disney flower loving visitor. I'm sorry I didn't get here in time to vote for your photo. It's incredibly cute.

Finding Charm said...

Those are so pretty!
I'll go vote for you again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin