Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lily's Birthday

Yesterday I wrote about how it took us almost a week to sing Lily happy birthday and have cake.  We didn't make her wait for her presents though.  As soon as my son came home from school last Wednesday, Lily ripped open her packages.
She told me weeks before she wanted Bizus, Suzette Lalaloopsy and clothes for her Lalaloopsy. 

She was super excited when she opened all of her packages to see she got everything she asked for along with a new mini Lalaloopsy doll (the halloween one named Candy Broomsticks).  

(GO MOM...yes, I am patting myself on the back for getting everything she asked for.)
My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Adrienne said...

As you should be (patting yourself on the back that is!) AND, can I just say that I've noticed her little skirt/sweater/tight outfit in a post or two and think it's adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness those Lalaloopsy dolls are soooo adorable! And Lily is so cute in these photos! (Love your tree!)

Wendy Irene said...

Great job Melanie! Christmas and birthday close together is no easy task! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin