Thursday, December 29, 2011

Valentine Sneak Peeks.

After cleaning up all my Christmas decorations (I usually wait until after the new year....but really wanted to take them down while I had time),
Spending way too much time on pinterest,
Catching up on tiVo'd tv,
and dealing with sick kids,
I decided it was time to break back out the clay. 

Here are a couple sneak peeks of what I made today...
{these are bow centers made out of polymer clay}
They are all baked up now (along with lots of conversation hearts) and ready to have a photo shoot tomorrow.  :)

Linking to these parties, here.
Get Your Craft On Tuesday
My Signature

9 Sweet Comments:

Jingle said...

Cute! Cute!

Tabitha Blue said...

So, so cute!! I still have my Christmas stuff up, but I'm totally already planning some Valentine's things myself :) Though not ready for a photoshoot yet!

~Tabitha

Unknown said...

Okay ... I guess when you have a business, you have to move quickly from one holiday to the next, right? When my sisters and I were out shopping the day after Christmas, most of the retailers had their Valentine's stuff out already. Sigh. Life moves about too quickly for me.

BUT. I must say. These? TOO, TOO CUTE!!!!

Wendy Irene said...

Oh, I just LOVE! Thank you for giving me something to look forward to! It is hard to say goodby to Christmas but this makes me smile knowing something good is on its way! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

raising4princesses said...

oh my, those are the cutest things I've seen today! I love the tiny details. I'd love to get into making something like that for my girls. Can you tell me where you get your supplies and if there is a particular brand?

I’m having a link party on my blog today if you want to come over and share this I’d be just tickled pink! Here’s the link if you’re interested! http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/t-time-51-and-link-party.html Happy New Year, Maria

Janel from NellieBellie said...

super talented! And patient! Great job!

Stephanie said...

Oh just adorable!

Lindsi B said...

So adorable! This is fabulous!!! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-5.html

Q @ JAQS said...

I featured you today at JAQS Studio :)

http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2012/01/made-by-me-13-linky-party-and-features.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin