Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordful Wednesday - Typical

This is where I am most of the day when I am working.  You can see the tray of goodies I posted here on my Facebook fan page in the left corner of the photo.  I am usually sitting in my comfy chair at my dining room table (sadly in my tiny house there is no space for a craft room...maybe someday). 
Photos like this happen when my husband picks up my camera (which is not very often).  He decided he had to take photos of the kitties for my son.  Their school is raising money for Paws & Patriots and they have a bulletin board for photos of pets. 

Here are a few other photos he took. This is one of both kitties together.  (Socks is on the left and Lacy (whom I typically call Chewy) is on the right)  They are actually sisters from the same litter. 
And here are a couple more of just Socks.

Because I felt Chewy Lacy needed her own close up....I personally took one of her.


For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia,, The InfoMouse & Fresh Mommy.
My Signature

8 Sweet Comments:

:DISTherapy said...

Hi- I'm visiting from Focused on the Magic's Hop! I just LOVE your smores tutorial!!

Teresa said...

Lovely girls. I think no house is big enough for a crafty type of person.

Wendy Irene said...

Good work with the camera Melanie's Hubby! We like seeing pictures of her :)

Unknown said...

ooooooooohhhhh!!!! those kitties are too adorable!!!! and your bed looks way too comfy for them to stay off of!!!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

He did a great job! You're so cute!

Finding Charm said...

You cats remind me of my aunt's cats - Sugar and Spice.

Claremont First Ward said...

Your husband takes really crisp and clear photos. LOVE these!

Ammieloris said...

Lovely! These are great pictures, and I love getting a glimpse into your life and home. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin