Friday, May 11, 2012

Dear So & So

Almost forgot to write this post....and it's going to be a short one.

Dear Jeff,
Please put sunscreen on our kid next time.  I just about fell over when Ian walked into the house on Sunday night.  I was just shocked, you out of all people (mister pale as pale can be) forgot!
Love Ian & Lily's mom.

Dear Ian,
I am sorry you were burnt that badly.  It pained me to see you in that much pain.  Next time you need to remind your father.
Love Mom

Dear Lily,
Stop complaining about bad pieces and start EATING!
grrrr....mom

Dear Amy,
See you tomorrow.
:)

And because this post is so short....a picture that I think sums it up.

 Dear So and So...


If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.

My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha ... love it. I sent my son when he was three to a water park with a neighbor. Her kids have olive skin, mine are fair. She didn't even think about sun screen. He was swollen, purple and blistered - nightmare! UG!

~ Noelle said...

i love your dear so and so posts :)
hope you are well

Blog Widget by LinkWithin