Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordful Wednesday - Poke Power and Some Unicorn

Last week I shared the photos my son used for his video trailer he made at Apple Camp.
Last Saturday we went to the Apple Store to watch all of the videos the kids made.  I was impressed with all of them.  Everyone did a great job!

Here is Ian's video....
...I even get photo credit at the end.  ;)

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, The InfoMouse , Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy

My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

Too darn cool! He will get such a kick out of that down the road too. :)

Finding Charm said...

That's super cool. I want to see it! Love the credits.

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm super impressed!~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin