Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordful Wednesday - Brrr


It was very warm here over the weekend.  Having 70 degree weather in Buffalo during November is very unusual.  Taking advantage of the beautiful weather I raked the leaves and pulled out the shovels, snow-blower and sleds.  Monday night the temps plunged and it is very chilly out now.  Winter will be here before we know it.  The kids are excited to see snow...me, not so much.

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, The InfoMouse , Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.

My Signature

6 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

That's for sure! Precious.

Ms POSH said...

Those are too cute!
I know people who would want those.

http://poshonabudget.com/2012/11/ww-i-was-indeed-in-coke-zero-heaven.html

Unknown said...

ADORABLE little penguins!!!!

Boy, unlike your warmer weather, we got BLASTED with winter this past weekend. Sure makes it seem like Christmas already. Even my kids agree! (Come see the pics ... it was C.R.A.Z.Y.)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WeeMason Man's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE penguins and everything penguin related! Those are so cute! Just love them!

~ Noelle said...

cute...do you happen to have an owl one you have done? would love to show my friend... she is addicted to owls and I know she would love one...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin