Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dress #2 - Rapunzel Pillowcase Dress

Tuesday I shared these dresses.  Today is...

Day 2 - Dress 2

Remember this Rapunzel Pillowcase dress my mom made last spring?  Well, I found another pillowcase and asked my mom to make another dress.  ;)

This is the pillowcase I purchased from KMart.  They didn't have it at mt local KMart so I bought it on-line and had it shipped to the store.  ;)  Just want to let you know he material was really thin so my mom lined the dress.  

Here is the front.
And this is the back of the dress.
Another look at the back...princess charming.
The sleeves and pleated ruffle at the bottom are made from a satiny material.  So soft.
My mom also added mini pom pom fringe that I bought from Pick Your Plum.  LOVE pom pom fringe.
LOVE it!!

Can't wait to show you the rest of these dresses.  Tomorrow will be Dress #3.
My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

So cute!! I absolutely love it.

Liz Mays said...

I love that pretty trim she put on this one. Your mom rocks at this stuff!

Unknown said...

Very cute.. love the dress..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin