Friday, January 18, 2013

Dress #3 - Purple Princess

Tuesday I shared these dresses.  Today is...

Day 3 - Dress3
The weekend after Thanksgiving I went to Joann's and found this material.  **A little side note about the material.  Turns out that 'character' fabric isn't the normal width.  It is actually a couple inches shorter, so when you read patterns you may need to keep that in mind.  I bought more of this fabric than the other because of the repeating pattern was so large.  I am glad I did.  
I absolutely LOVE this fabric.  I love how all the princess look clear.
 She added regular pom pom fringe on the bottom.
 And mini pom pom fringe to the sleeves.  I bought both through Pick Your Plum.
Can't wait to show you the rest of these dresses.  Tomorrow will be Dress #4.
My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

That fringe at the bottom makes the dress!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Your mom made some beautiful dresses. I wish I could wear them ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pom pom fringe so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin