Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wordful Wednesday - Introducing Rainbow Dash

I meant to post these last week after I wrote about Lily's new pony she made at Build a Bear, but got sidetracked. 

The night before we went to build her pony she set up her stuffed animals like this in the living room.  She even put her lalaloopsy's in there, too.  (bottom right)  And I just realized the cat is sitting on the table with the rest of the stuffed animals.  ;)
She told me that she was doing this to introduce Rainbow Dash to the rest of the gang.  (Yes, my daughter has a stuffed animal obsession.)
Lily put the rabbit ears on her new friend and then went through each stuffed animal and introduced them to Rainbow Dash.  I wish I would have video taped it because it was pretty cute.

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus,  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, The InfoMouse , Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.
My Signature

7 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

I can't even tell you how cute this whole thing is.

And hilarious about your cat getting in on it!

Adrienne said...

So sweet! (and so organized of her!) Sparkly minnie pendant made it to the little girl I bought it for - and according to her mama - she hasn't taken it off!! Thanks!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwwww! This is the most precious thing I've seen all day!!

WW: Dorky Cat

Tiggerscraps said...

This is so cute!! I love how the cat is sitting there, too funny

ngpaloma said...

a very organized girl!!! lovely photos!

Unknown said...

I am so crazy about her girlie girl-ness!!! It's just so dang cute!!! Libby made her mommy a big display of her stuffed animals and dolls and was so proud to show her! It's great when they have such a good imagination with their toys!

Masshole Mommy said...

Awww, that is so sweet :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin