Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wordful Wednesday - One more sleep.

Only 1 more sleep until my kids go back to school!  Doing happy dance.

***Don't get me wrong, I am sad that summer is ending & I love my kids, but I am happy for them to be going back to school.***

Typically we start school the day after Labor Day in our town.  This year they start tomorrow (Thursday).

Yesterday Ian & I went back to add more things to his locker.   I know my last post had a photo of his locker, but I had to take more with my better camera.  Yep, I made him stand next to it to take photos...I am embarrassing that way.  ;)

Today I am dropping off my daughter's supplies at her school.  Lily's 1st grade list wasn't that bad compared to Ian's 1st grade list (which had 23 glue sticks on it that year...seriously crazy).  These lists are really out of hand.  I never bought this many supplies when I was in college.  It's nuts.  I am still trying to figure out how he is supposed to bring home all these binders to do homework.  O_o

Only one more sleep.

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus,  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia,  Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.


My Signature

5 Sweet Comments:

debi10kids said...

OH! I hate the binder thing!
One of my boys has to have 4 different binders and the teacher said he can not just have one with separators. Made me SO angry.
Like you, wondering how he's supposed to carry a 85lb bag???

Masshole Mommy said...

My boys started back today! I am happy to get back into a routine, although I am really going to miss them being around.

Unknown said...

The summer holidays will come back soon enough, here in the uk we are all back to school now. I too miss my boys the house is so empty without them. Love your blog from Rachel x http://umeandthekids.com

~ Noelle said...

Good Lord he grew up!!!! what?!
I hope we get to see Lily in the next picture.. but I tell you, I LOVE the photo by the locker...

michie scott said...

nice to see his picture on his locker.
Hope you can visit my Wordless Wednesday

Blog Widget by LinkWithin