Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 2016!

Hello I am back!

It has been a long, really long time since I have blogged.  Almost 2 years!  While I have posted in instagram, twitter & on facebook (personal page & fan page) over the last 2 years, my little blog has taken a backseat.  I have wanted to post so many times, but never seemed to find the time. 

Soooo much has happened in 2 years. 

The highlights...
  • We sold our Tiny House & MOVED! (a few miles away, lol)
  • I now have a full time job outside of the house!
  • I still make clay pieces and my etsy shop is still open.
  • I did 4 craft shows this year and had an open house.
  • My husband has a new job.
  • My son is in high school and is almost 6ft tall.
  • My daughter is in a different elementary school (same district) and is now in 3rd grade.
  • Jeff & I Rocked our Disney Side and did the 24hour day at Magic Kingdom!  (without kids)

Here's to a new year!
My Signature

0 Sweet Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin