Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Citar - Family

“Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.”

A few years ago I started taking group photos of the grandkids on my husband's side of the family.  (Click each year to see those - Christmas 2011, Easter 2012 & Christmas 2012) I had meant for it to be an annual thing, but that never happened.  This year I finally got around to it.  Man have these kids changed in 4 years!

The one thing that hasn't changed is that they are all goofballs.  This is what I get when I try and do the silly one 1st.  Lily was upset because she knows putting your middle finger up is wrong.




One has to take MANY MANY pictures to get one.... 
I am grateful Jeff's parent got in the picture.  :)
Misc pictures.....
Bill and his girlfriend, Heather. 
 Lily having fun with Jim.


 Yes....Bill is really really tall.
These 2!  WOW!  When did they get so old?

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

My Signature

0 Sweet Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin